Bilboard

Full screen - press [F11]
David Ben Gurion : ---- " If you believe in ISRAEL, you can't call yourself - ATHEIST "!... "In Israel, in order to be a realist you must believe in miracles" ... Ada,this one is for you!... "The knowledge of how to FEAR what ought to be feared and how not to FEAR what ought not to be feared is called - COURAGE"... "Anyone who believes you can't change HISTORY has never tried to write his MEMORIES"... "I don't know what the people WANT ! All I know is what they NEED"... " Well done, now give it back to them." ( Spoken to Louis Nir in June 1967, after his unit captured Hebron in the Six-Day War )... "UM - SHMUM" ( The UN - Bla Bla Bla ! ) ... "If an expert says it can't be done, get another expert"...
.
web counter web counter

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

This Blog is now officially closed!
29 - 03 - 2012 23:00 GMT
Please visit :-
. .
 
.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

How do you say "Kussit" in English?

http://bit.ly/GZ0tM4  Thank you Will!

This is not a Joke - Mr AOW!
  Alexander Münch said...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went camping in the forest. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they went to sleep in the tent.
Several hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend, Watson.
"Look at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson answered: "I see millions and millions of stars."
"And what does that tell you?"
Watson thought a minute and answered: "Astronomically, that tells me that there are potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I see that Saturn is in Leo. Chronologically, I deduce that it is approximately three ten AM. Theologically, I see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically I suspect that we shall have a beautiful day tomorrow."
Holmes was quiet for a minute and then said:
"Watson, you are an idiot. Someone stole our tent."

.


  Blogger "Z" said...
 .
Mr. Munch, I think somebody's stolen OUR tent when WE weren't looking, right?
I want my country back!
I'm sure this country's never been more racially divided since Obama...remember when he was going to make everything better? ptui 
great painting, Mr. AOW....what a very sad realization that the content is so true.
 .
   Blogger Alexander Münch said... 
 .
Dear "Z",
.
1 - Always call me Alex... Please!
2 - You are not alone whose country was stolen!
I'm screaming my lungs out for years - "They stole me my country!"
A&J, (my twins) :- "You are an old crazy man! Who are 'THEY'?

The 'Penguins'! The Tycoons! The misfit opportunists in the Knesset! I shout back.
For whom/what are you going to vote for the second time in your life? I asked.


"We don't know!" - says [A], the Twin's spokesperson... 
... BTW, how do you say "Kussit" in English?...
.
I forgive them, coz they passed the Psychometric Exams with 700 points...
.

No comments: